JOINT COMPOUND 5 GAL. Get the job done correctly and quickly with help from Proform All Purpose Ready Mix Joint Compound 42 lb. Pail. It's well-suited for a variety of improvement, construction and renovation projects, like filing, taping, texturing and finishing. The multi-purpose Proform joint compound can also be used for repairing cracks in plastered walls, texturing surfaces and laminating gypsum board to other surfaces such as masonry or other gypsum board. It also goes on smoothly and dries quickly, so you can get more done. Once in place, the all purpose joint compound forms an excellent adhesive bond that is very long-lasting. It has a very low VOC content of less than 2 grams per liter. Proform All Purpose Ready Mix Joint Compound 42 lb. Pail is also easy to unseal and reseal, making it ideal for multiple usesCALL US FOR PRICING
SHEETROCK Brand All-Purpose 5 Gal. Joint Compound combines single-package convenience with good taping and topping performance. This compound features great open time and cold bond, and has smooth and slick properties. Ideal for embedding paper joint tape, finishing gypsum panel's joints, hand applying simple textures and skim coating gypsum panel surfaces. Pre-mixed compound for minimal mixing, thinning, and retempering.
• Excellent for embedding paper joint tape. • For best performance, use with USG SHEETROCK Brand paper joint tape.
PATCH & REPAIR
Sheetrock Easy Sand 20 Lightweight Setting-Type Joint Compound is ideal for heavy fills in drywall interiors and exterior ceiling boards. The compound is lightweight for easy handling and sands easily for fast, smooth finishing. With its low shrinkage and superior bond, it is excellent for laminating drywall and patching plaster surfaces.CALL US FOR PRICING
- Weigh up to 25% less than conventional-weight setting-type joint compounds
- Sanding ease similar to a ready-mixed, all purpose joint compound
- For best performance, use with USG Sheetrock paper joint tape or fiberglass mesh joint tape
- For interior gypsum panels and exterior gypsum ceilings boards